There have been some great things happening on WFMU lately. Whether you’ve been out of the country, temporarily comatose, or just suffering from a case of the Busies, we can help get you caught up. Check out some of these special programs from the last few weeks of programming:
- Still going strong after 8 decades, pop songstress Petula Clark was interviewed by Gaylord Fields
- Canadian pop vets Sloan kicked butt on the Todd-O-Phonic Todd program
- Kendra Morris sang a great set of nuevo soul for the Duane Train
- Sophisticated singer-songwriter Renata Zeiguer played live on Sophisticated Boom Boom with Sheila B.
- Japanese folk legend Sachiko Kanenobu performed on Surface Noise with Joe McGasko
- Stephin Merritt of Magnetic Fields guest DJ’d on the Irwin Chusid program
- Susanna brought her sublime sounds to Irene Trudel‘s show