CALLING ALL ARTISTS! Fire up your palettes, cameras, pencils, or whatever it is you might use to make your special creations. We’re seeking art featuring your favorite musical legends for a WFMU listener art auction. 100% of the proceeds will benefit WFMU during our October Hellraiser fundraiser.
The deadline for submissions is September 30th. Guidelines and information below.
The auction and party / concert itself will be an incredible evening of live music, comedy, hog calling, and fundraising. Expect a room full of wondrous listener art, hopefully including your own! There will also be food and drink, and both a silent and live auction of all the pieces in the art show. Hope to see you there!
EVENT DATE AND TIMES
Saturday, OCTOBER 19th, 2019
5–8pm: Viewing / Silent bidding
8–9pm: Special live performances (TBD)
9pm: Live auction
Admission $10. Advanced tickets available soon!
WOO-HOO! We are currently accepting submissions!
HARD deadline for submissions is Monday, September 30th.
– Please do not send rolled art.
– Framed, mounted, or matted art preferred.
– 2 entries maximum per artist.
– Art sent without a form will not be included in the auction! (download the submission form here)
– You can also arrange to drop art off in person during regular business hours (Mon – Fri 9:30 – 5:30).
– Art not sold at the show can be picked up Monday, October 22nd between 11 and 6 pm.
Mail your musical icon-inspired art along with the submission form to:
Attn: Michele / Listener Art Auction
43 Montgomery Street
Jersey City, NJ 07302
Questions? Contact Michele, please send an email to art (at) wfmu (dot) org.
Additional details to follow.